Pages

13 Jun 2011

Sex and Candy

I was in a hurry, so I picked up the only bottle of deodorant in the store. I'm not much of a brand-loyalist anyway. Only product I've re-purchased out of loyalty (as opposed to utility) are Converse Chucks - and that phase ended when I belatedly found out about the Nike affair. Why am I always the last to know I'm with the local whore? But that's a story for another day.

Back to the deo. The copy on the packaging declared that it was "more difficult to resist than chocolate". Which is fine, I thought, if you actually have expectations about that sort of thing. I'm just wary of BO. But the bloody thing actually smells like chocolate. What kind of grown man wants to smell like chocolate? Stupid fat kid at the cinema today took a bite off my ankle. 

No comments: